Skip to main content

People with the broken heart


According to palmistry, our hand has three main lines. Heart line , Head line and Life line. Every lines shows a particular trend or situation from which the person has gone through, going or will go in the future. I want your attention towards the heart line. The top line that starts beneath the first finger , sometimes from between first and middle finger and sometimes from under the middle finger. This line describes the situation or destiny of the person that is related with his or her heart. What i have learnt and seen is that a person who has a broken heart has special type of heart line. The heart line having a small boxes on it , is facing a heart breaking period and in some books i have read that the heart line of broken heart people always dies towards the end. So if you want to see that the person has faced or will face the heart break check out the heart line.


As a hobby when i read the hands of different people (mostly my friends) or sometimes complete strangers i came to realise that almost every person has the same type of line that i have described above, so one will think everybody whose hand have been read by me must have experienced the heart break. But i tried to find the solution and gone through the dark of the people but in the end i rise up enlightened with the knowledge that why every person has broken heart. Every person whose hand has read by me belongs to Pakistan and what i learnt is that almost every Pakistani is broken hearted. When i say that i mean socially. It is common to hear the sentences from the people of Pakistan that Pakistan will do nothing in the future or it has no future and some of my friends with a particular language always say that it will break soon, that's why i say that every Pakistani is disappointed or broken hearted.


From the start of 2013 the politicians and their weapon from which they operate, media have been filling the heart of people with bright future, good economy, jobs, no more load shading , better education and a complete change in the system of Pakistan. They make the people dream that their vote will bring the change and as everybody knows we Pakistanis are very innocent people and can be fooled around easily, in the end again fooled by the Politician and Media.Let me tell you what change they brought to the Pakistan? 40 % increase in the load shading in Karachi which is the centre of economy,Price on every single element used by the common man has been increased,Jobs...hahahaha may be only in Punjab.I am not saying this because i am suffering through it but the people of sindh and other provinces are suffering through it. I have applied for the post of Teacher in government and i topped the examination for the recruitment of teacher, many months have gone through nothing happened and the people in the education department know that teachers are required in the department but i think government is doing a more important thing like making friendship with India who has always spit or sometimes slap on Pakistan’s government face, what media is doing ? making the rape cases highlight so that more and more people will try the same thing or arranging a Pakistan Idol which has nothing to do with the culture of Pakistan.Who will ask them that what Pakistan want a Pakistan Idol or and Ideal Pakistan which Quaid e Azam wanted Pakistan to be????

I am an optimist and believes in “Khudi” but what i am watching in my Country is certainly what i don’t want in my Country.I don’t want myself or people of Pakistan to just remain broken hearted because the main thing which brings the change is the thought to bring the change.Believing in God and believing in good will bring the change.As my Allah says in Quran.

“Allah will not change the state of the people unless they think to change it”......Do your Best and then Wait and Hope the Best.
Thank you.



Comments

  1. From palmistry to Pakistan. Interesting.. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe in palmistry. Struggle hard,2 when there is will there is a way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also don't believe in palmistry very much but i always love to learn ...either i believe that or not.....also some theories of Physics are not believable but still we study.

      Delete
  3. There's a saying that goes something like:

    Change occurs when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of changing. 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my friend every change needs some pain to be beard...so if that pain is equal to the pain of staying then the change is the default option .

      Delete
  4. Somal Kayani via Google Plus29 September 2013 at 04:36

    Good post , as always.
    And Nasra is far better than your government college for you, that's why you are here :p God always has a better plan for you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...Yes i also Believe that The Best Planner is indeed Allah.

      Delete
  5. @N0reen Mughal@ nice article but beauty of article more amazing with palmistry.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm from usa, My life is full of gladness because Dr Ogunjimi has asked me to be happy. What happened to me, was not what i can keep only to myself ,but to also tell the world so that those that were once like me will get their love ones back and be happy once again. I and my lover had some issues which led to our break up, since after then my life has never been the same,I've been confused all my life, i tried all methods to get him back. but he just won't come back to me. But one day during my research on the internet, i came across someone's testimony about Dr. Ogunjimi that was able to bring her ex lover back within few days. Though at first i taught she wasn't real about it. I never believed the testimony, but the other mind of mine said why not give a try to this spell caster and. See if its going to work for me,then I decided to tell my problems to him,by sending him emails,(Ogunjimispellcaster@gmail.com) and he asked me to buy some materials that would be needed for the spell casting,then I paid for the materials, immediately (24 hours) later, my ex came back begging me that he wants me back that he's very sorry for everything he has done wrong to me, that he's planning to come and marry me if I don't mind, that's how I got back my ex boy friend, and I'm also using this medium to tell the whole world about this great man called Dr Ogunjimi .And For those in need of anything he told me that in his temple there is no impossibility now i believe him so much my dear friends, if you need help to bring back your ex lover kindly contact him via email: (Ogunjimispellcaster@gmail.com). And i promise you that your lover will definitely come back to you. He could help you on the following listed below.
    (1) Bring back your lover.
    (2) Job promotion.
    (3) Job opportunity etc. Contact him today on (Ogunjimispellcaster@gmail.com) he will help you out.......Try him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You Sir !

I was very worried at that time , the college timings were going to end but i was not able to ask the question i wanted to ask.At last myself and my friend Arif were free from all the classes and then i asked him to go with me to ask that question.It was an afternoon in 2008 and i was in D.J Sindh Govt. Science college , completing the last year of BSc.The worry was that i just started the teaching and then i was stuck in a topic's basic understanding.The Topic was "Phase Angle" and i was unable to understand the basic idea behind "Initial phase angle".We met with few teachers to get the basic idea of the topic , one teacher said "it is impossible to define everything in Physics", one  teacher explained the mathematical definition and what one teacher said was flown away above my head.When we were leaving the department of Physics ,I saw him and thank God that time because i was sure that then i will have the right answer.I asked the same question fro

Its All In The Mind

Our mind mainly consists of two parts: one is called conscious mind (12%) and the other one is called sub conscious mind(88%). These two parts are very different to each other. Our conscious mind wants reason, it learn, it reacts or all about conscious mind is summarised as the sensible part of our mind. Now if we discussed about the sub conscious mind then it is somewhat different from the first part. The subconscious mind works as a tape recorder, when one thing is stored in it then it repeats just like magnetic tape. It doesn’t want reason, it records rather than learn. The subconscious mind knows how to walk, how to talk and regular working that we repeat time and time again. When we records one time that how to walk then every time we don’t have to think but we just act as the method is recorded in our sub conscious mind. How often we have seen that when we spent some time with a person who is suffering from a disease, after some time we feel that we are also suffering fro